BANGALORE METRO - NAMMA METRO (LOOKING FORWARD TO A ROCKING LAUNCH CAMPAIGN)

NAMMA METRO LAUNCH CAMPAIGN


I am looking forward to the LAUNCH CAMPAIGN for the newly launched Bangalore Metro. For a city that has its place everywhere including the Oxford English Dictionary, seriously how many cities can claim that - you just got BANGALORED. I am expecting nothing less than a world class launch campaign for the latest Metro in the Silicon Valley of India. 

Last time at the launch of the DELHI METRO, I was dissapointed, except for the good work of photojournalists, no creatives went into work on the launch campaign or the ads thereafter. This disappointment I want washed away with the new Metro in Bengaluru. Some consolation in that regards is the non-use of the detestably liked/disliked new name of the city, "Bengaluru".  

What am I expecting?

To look at a few other launches that appealed to me 




The TVC is an inspired ad from the Copenhagen Metro service ad. But the intention to package is nice.


( DUBAI METRO - OOH )
I liked the outdoor work though.

Comments

Popular Posts